July 6, 2018

We have a YouTube Channel

Yes we have an official YouTube channel now. This will be used for our creators to make videos. The only show currently being produced for it is The Ephrom Josine Show but that will change in the future. 
Link Here
Plus, since I would honestly feel bad if this is the entire post, I figured I would include a quick little mock of something from Dylan's twitter. So here's something I found last night:
A writer at The Guardian blamed Trump as the reason she stopped going to the gym, which resulted in her not being able to open jars anymore.
Okay, I'll give you that's pretty silly.
If a liberal can't open a jar, it's probably because they were turning it the wrong way - which is completely in line with how they think.
I like to think Dylan tries opening jars by turning them right for an hour or so. Once this fails he screams that this is all Obama's fault for inserting politics into everything. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment